Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Smashbox face primer

Picture
So i mentioned this primer in the previous review, and I think it is kind of obvious that I dont really like it. This primer gave my skin a really silky texture and it IS cool when you apply it on your arm.  However, i found that since it immediately has this powdery silky feel, it is hard to spread onto your face and you end up using way too much of it, and it is hard to tell where the product is applied to.  I wasnt too crazy about this primer.. I havent used it long enough to tell if it has oil contol, but it didnt break me out ( :] ? ) (a plus?) haha, anyway, this thing cost $36, which is a LOT for a primer, especially when you need to use so much of it each time you apply makeup - or not use a lot and not be sure if it is even on your face haha). idk, you may disagree with me but i feel that this primer did nothing for my makeup so I dont recommend spending this much on a primer that wont do anything for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment