Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Maybelline Dream Matte powder

Picture
This powder is similar to the Mineral Power one from Maybelline.  I find this one has a lighter coverage, which i actually like better.  I havent had any problems with this breaking me out, but ive seen some reviews that say that this does break you out.  I feel that it is just a personal skin type thing, because everyone is different.  You really cant tell how a product will be on you until you test it out on yourself.  This powder is good, again not great, but i would recommend this to people who want a light coverage, maybe over concealer.
you can find this powder at CVS, Walmart, Walgreens (drugstores).  I picked this up on sale for about $4, which is a great deal for this powder (:

No comments:

Post a Comment