Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation

Picture
I love the way this makeup feels when you touch it.  In the container, it feels like a light, fluffy.. well, mousse! haha.  And when you put it on your skin (using very little of the product or else it gets cakey), it goes on soo smoothly and gives a matte finish. 
This color was good for my skin tone before but i have gotten lighter and it doesnt match me anymore. However, a bit of translucent powder fixes this problem and smooths out my skin tone.  So, i really like this makeup, though it is kind of expensive for a drugstore product - about 10$.  I think it is worth it, and i use it every day.  The mousse might look a little gross after a while but it is still effective.  Dump it if you are majorly concerned about bacteria - i think the lasting time for liquid foundation is 1 year.   anyways, this did NOT break me out, so i love it, and it had pretty good coverage.   This is about as good as the NARS makeup for me - ive been trying to find an alternative to that so that when i run out i wont blow $42.. ><
So, i really think that everyone should try Dream Matte Mousse/ Dream Matte products by Maybelline and I plan on buying and testing more by this line soon.  I'll post reviews when i am sure that the product is what I think it is.

Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment