Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Etude House Moistfull Massage Mask

Etude House's Moistfull collection caught my attention because of its pretty pink appearance and it's moistful looking creams and solutions.  However, the line was on the pricey side, and I was a bit skeptical because "moisturizing" products don't always do as they say.  The first thing that caught my attention was this product - the massage mask, because it had a jelly-like appearance and the price was not too bad. 
The first time I used this product, I didn't notice much of a difference, because my skin was already pretty moisturized and I hadn't experienced any dryness before.  But, a few months ago, my skin started to get really dry and peely, so I decided to give this mask a try again.  IT WAS AMAZING!  The dryness and flakyness virtually disappeared! My skin was soft and felt moisturized, and the mask even seemed to brighten my complexion!  I would definately recommend this product to anyone who suffers from dry or peeling skin and wants a quick way to fix and moisturize your skin.  This mask can be used as a massage mask, a regular 10-15 minute mask, and even an overnight mask, meaning that it really doesn't matter how long you leave the mask on.  I haven't tried it as an overnight mask, but i find that leaving it on for about 15 minutes or using it as a massage mask for about 3 minutes works great.  I really love this product and would recommend it to everyone. 
overall: 5/5

price: 5/5
product: 5/5
packaging: 2/5 since my container leaked on the plane ride home!!
repurchase? yes!!!



cute jelly-pink formula

it is a smooth, clear formula~

No comments:

Post a Comment