Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Maybelline Dream Matte Smooth foundation

Picture
I LOVEEEE this foundation;
!!!
i got this on sale at CVS for $3.71 xD this is one of the best and smoothest foundations ive ever used.  A little goes a long way and this product goes on sooo smoothly.  it truly lives up to its name.  this foundation comes with a sponge and all you need to do it lightly put some of the foundation on the sponge and apply it to your face.  it goes from a solid balm-ey texture to a smooth liquid feeling consistency. I got this in the same shade that i got my DreamMatte mousse in but this one seemed a bit lighter, which is good because the other foundation was too tan for my skin tone. This foundation did not dry out my face like some foundations do and it left my skin smooth.. It has moisturizers in it, which is another difference between this foundation and the DreamMatte mousse.  I've tried many different foundations and this one was one of the best ones ive tried.  I can honestly say that i will buy this one again.  it did not break me out, did not dry out my skin, and it did not turn my face into a total oil slick throughout the day (:  it has a medium to heavy coverage (depending on how much product you use - however, i do not recommend using a lot of this on your face, a little does go a long way as i mentioned before.
regular retail price: about 10$ ($9.59 at CVS)
the only problem is that this foundation comes in a plastic container instead of the typical glass container that most foundations come in.  this is not a huge problem, so it doesnt bother me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment