Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

NARS sheer matte foundation

Picture
I really really really like this foundation. This only downside to this foundation is the price!!
This is the color I got.  This thing is $42!! I will leave the choice to you on whether this is worth it or not.  Maybe for those who use department store cosmetics on a regular basis this is worth it.  However, I feel that this is a high price for a foundation.  Anyway - I like this foundation so much!  I got it in Strombolli, which is a light yellowey tone that matches my skin, being asian.  I have light skin with yellow undertones.  This is the first department store foundation that did not break me out! (YAY). Most cosmetics I have used in the past (department store mostly) have made my skin red or made me break out.  However this one did not and it was great. It has good coverage - from medium to sorta heavy coverage.  This was perfect for everyday makeup and if you use just a little of it it can go a long way, coverage wise.  I think it was actually more effective when I used less because it left my skin with more of a matte finish and not all shiny (when i used more it got kind of shiny throughout the day).  Love this so much, and recommend it if you are willing to spend that much on makeup! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment