Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Maybelline Colorplush eyeshadow quads

Picture
OKee DOKee
so i have these shadows in 5 different colors - picked them up at Longs or CVS on sale for 30% off.  So, they came out to $5.14 each.  I have only used one so far, since i just recently got thses.  I used the Taupe Temptress one and it is SOOO beautiful.  This eyeshadow is soooo shimmery and smooth, and goes on without much effort at all.  I touched one of the shadows and swatched it on my arm, and with just a light touch, soo much shimmer came onto my arm, which i love, (but this may not be good for those who hate shimmer).
This eyeshadow is definately a great quality shadow and i love it!
 this shadow may be used either dry or wet (wet for a more dramatic look).  i definitely recommend this product and would buy it again (:  i got a great deal on these shadows as they are usually around ten dollars/  (: LOVEE it (:

Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment