Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's Skin shimmering eyeline pencil

Picture
This is a retractable eyeliner.  I got it in black and purple.  I'll do the review for the black eyeliner because this is the one I use more.  First of all, I think that all of the other colors have shimmer in them but the black does not.  So if you are looking for an eyeliner that gives you a natural look, without the shimmer, the black one is not shimmery.  This eyeliner probably wouldnt be practical for winged eye looks or for those people who are looking for a nonsmudging eyeliner.  This eyeliner is light and smudgy, so it is good for a more natural look.  I use this on days that I am too lazy to use a cream eyeliner.  This is pretty buildable , just be aware that it may smudge during the day.  I would have preferred if the eyeliner was more pigmented.  I prefer the Almay retractable eyeliner though.  This one (the Its Skin one)  is pretty cheap - i think it was about 5$ when converted to US money.
SO. the main point is, this eyeliner is very smudgey, not very pigmented, and i'd only recommend it if you like smudgey eyeliner.. if you are looking for a precise black liner, go for Maybelline's new pencil liner or Almay's retractable eyeliner.

Picture
haha, so i don't have many things from its skin but i plan on getting some later on this year.  probably this summer. this store is really expensive which is the reason i don't shop there much, however i like their stuff and their concept

No comments:

Post a Comment