Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Rimmel Fix and Perfect face primer

Picture
I was kind of skeptical when i saw the color of this primer - it is a orangey pink color, like a dark salmon color.  But - the color blends right in.  This primer was great for oil control and my skin was a lot less oily at the end of the day (only my nose was kind of shiny, but oil blotting papers take care of that).  It did not break me out, and it was a great primer for its price.  This sells for around 6$ and it works wonderfully.  It does minimize the look of pores, not much but a little.  The thing I liked the best was the oil control, because that is a big issue for me.  It did help my makeup go on smoother, which was a definite plus.  I will definitely be buying this product again. and i hope that you will try it.  There arent many drugstore primers here in Hawaii, but this one was a good choice.  hmm what else.. oo! the scent is kind of light but a bit perfumey; however, it isnt a problem.  This primer worked almost as well as the Benefit PoreFessional primer - which i LOVE. (see review).  I think this primer can be used as an alternative to department store primers, since primers can be very pricey.  Honestly, I feel that no primer is going to get rid of ALL the oil on your face and they will only IMPROVE the way your makeup stays on and keep your skin less oily.  So, I would say that if you are short on $$ go for this primer.
Picture
so yeah.. you can kind of see that this color makes the primer look almost like a foundation. Not to worry though, it goes on pretty much clear.
Picture
SORRY my lighting is horrible. But you can see that this color would be a problem if it did not blend..
Picture
BUT it blends right in! (;
 

No comments:

Post a Comment