Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mamonde Brightening Pact 10 hr

first off, i just want to apologize because i dont know where my picture of this went. ill post one asap!

anyway ~ Ok so i think ive used this product long enough to do a review on it.  <3 simply love it(:
at first i was a bit skeptical as to if it would break me out, if it was too light, etc.  NO, it did not give me any of those problems.  I loved how smooth it went onto my skin and the finish it gives me over my makeup.  It also provides some oil control and my face isnt all greasy at the end of the day (a mixture of this and the primer i use - see Rimmel fix and perfect primer review).  This is a really great product.  I purchased this for $20 at Palama Supermarket (this is really one of the only places that sells korean makeup in Hawaii.  I really like korean makeup because it is a lot more gentle on my skin and I havent had any problems with korean products breaking me out.  Yes, this was a bit expensive but it is an imported product.  I really recommend you try this powder because it gives you some coverage and a nice finish.  This is to be used either alone, or on top of your liquid foundation.  It helped to match my "too dark or yellowey foundation color and make my face actually match the color my my neck lol. it has some shimmer in it but it isnt really visible when you put it on your face. It has a light scent but you will probably only smell it when you put it on your skin - after this the smell goes away. buy it! it is a seriously good product [x

No comments:

Post a Comment