Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Baviphat Lemon whitening sleeping pack

Picture
Baviphat's Lemon White Sleeping Pack;
I got this mini lemon white sleeping pack sample from Baviphat after a purchase this summer.  It smells really good, like lemonade, and it keeps your face smelling like lemons for a while. The mask is a jelly like yellow solution.   It moisturizes your face a little during the night and when you wake up, your face is really soft.  The good points are that the mask does not feel sticky on your skin.  However, I didn't notice any whitening effects for this, which was supposed to be the main point of the product,  I don't think i'd recommend this product if you are looking for major whitening effects.
I do have the full sized one, but i brought only my travel sized with me ~ because i'm sleeping over at my friends house right now!

price: 4/5
whitening effect: 1/5
overall: 3/5

Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment