Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Holika Holika cream shadow & petite liner

Picture
I LOVE this concept - an eyeshadow, AND a liner, all in one cute, compact set. The eyeshadow is smooth and shimmery, and the liner is a natural shade.  I've only tried the brown one on my eyes, but the pink is really nice too (i sampled it in the Holika Holika store).  I apply the shadow with my fingers and smudge it so it isn't...greasy? haha i can't find the word for it.  but it is very smooth so you need to blend it so that it doesn't slick off or smudge during the day.  Anyway i really like it and the brown is really good for a brown - more natural glowing eye look. 
overall, this product is a little greasy and the liner is not very pigmented.  I like it because it is cute but at the same time i do not think i'd repurchase.

Picture
Picture
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment