Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Benefit PoreFessional face primer

Picture
<---- So this is the color of the primer, just to show you.  It is not clear like most primers.  However, this primer was SOO smooth and so good! It costs $28 at Sephora or Benefit counters but is totally worth it in my opinion.  This is way less than most primers cost.  Most liquid foundations leave my skin oily by the end of the day but this primer really covered up my large pores, controlled oil, and made my makeup sooo much smoother to apply.  I LOVE this and i definately say that this is worth the splurge.  This primer is much much better than Sephora or Smashbox primer, which I felt did nothing for me, and were hard to apply.  This primer went on SOOO smoothly and left my skin feeling great.  BUY THIS!! If you are looking to splurge on a primer, this is the one to go for. It comes in a tube of 0.75oz of primer.  lovelovelove<321

No comments:

Post a Comment