Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

Would You Rather tag




I saw this tag on Frmheadtotoe's channel and i found it very interesting.  It seemed really fun to do, so as a part of my October blogging, i am here to do it!
Feel free to leave your answers to these questions in the comments! I had so much fun with this tag!! (x

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I'd definitely say that I'd rather lose all of my mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses. Just because first, i have an eyeshadow obsession, and second, i have a lot less of the mascaras, eyeliners and lip stuff to lose.  If i were to lose all of them, it doesnt say that i couldnt re-buy them. I basically use the same mascaras and eyeliners over and over again, so i'd just rebuy my fluidline and UD 24/7 pencil and a mascara and i'd be good to go.  However, i have a fortune in eyeshadows and palettes that are mostly limited edition or expensive and I'd hate to lose them (x

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I'd rather chop off all my hair! for sure
because to say that you can never do something again is scary. and I've always wanted to try wearing those cute asian wigs anyway x)

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I think pink matches my skin tone better !

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Makeup! lol. And I am sure that my friends would all know my answer to this.  Ideally i SHOULD be buying clothes, since i need more of that, but I have a makeup obsession ~ so i would spend it all on makeup.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
I'd say lipstick as eyeliner (if it is safe) because a red liner looks really pretty, but black lips are a bit scary - at least on me ;]

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora/ sorry MAC!
I do love MAC but their collections are a bit redundant (on a side note, that's why i'm looking forward to the new Glamourdaze collection).  Sephora constantly comes out with new things and new brands and there is so much more selection.  

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of 
your life?
one lip color! As you probably have seen from the question before, i LOVE eyeshadows. They are my fave makeup product. On the other hand, i hardly use different lip colors because my lips peel easily so i usually stick to the same thing anyway.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
i HATE being hot (i live in hawaii) / so i guess summer clothes in the winter - and never ever go out LOL

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
i think bright/ i used to only wear dark nail colors, but now i like color, and dark colors tend to just look black while bright colors pop and have more variety

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
favorite lip product
(i dont think i need to explain this one xD )

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy bun, i love messy hairdos.  But i look terrible in high ponytails

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
hmmm... probably never be able to wear lipgloss

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in 
everyday?
uhh, this one is difficult.
can i draw them in if i shave them? if so then shave

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
without nail polish! i love makeup wayyyyy too much !


SO
that tag was really fun, and a little difficult for some questions
the hardest one was the winter clothes and summer clothes, and the eyebrow one. yikes! hehe. 
again, please leave your ansers in the comments! i'd love to hear what you guys think!

xoxo, jammie (;


No comments:

Post a Comment