Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Loreal Infallible eyeshadow - eternal sunshine

Hello ~
Today ill be reviewing the Loreal infallible eyeshadow in Eternal Sunshine. I'm sure that many of you have already heard of this eyeshadow, but I love it so much that I want to review it today!

So let's get started with the review

I have really been loving Loreal infallible eyeshadows. They are so creamy, pigmented, and long wearing

I like to use Eternal Sunshine as an all over lid color, with a darker color in the outer v, or as an inner corner highlight, or sheeted out as a brow highlight on the brow bone. It's one if those versatile colors that really goes with anything, since it is not too yellow and not too gold.
This eyeshadow lasts like crazy! And it is so wearable - i could wear it every day and still be able to change up my looks, by adding other colors to my eyes in conjunction with this one.

In case you haven't heard about these shadows, they are sold at CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart - or any other drugstore that sells cosmetics. They go for about $7 on average but there are always sales and coupons to make them even cheaper!!

Do you own this product? Let me know? Any questions - leave a comment and I'll do my best to answer!

Xoxo, jammie
(Pictures and swatches below)


No comments:

Post a Comment