Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bath and Body works 2 for 20 - 3 wick candles

On sale nowwww
And the Christmas candles are in!

Today I bought Mahogany Teakwood, Frosted Cranberry, pineapple mango, and cotton!!
I'm especially in love with the cotton scent! It smells like Clean - warm cotton perfume. (which smells like freshly washed laundry) omggg
I wasn't even going to smell it at first, but I decided to just go ahead and smell all the candles while I was waiting for my friend returning something.

Btw, at the bottom of every receipt you can do a survey and get 10$ off of $30 + . My friend gave me two coupon/surveys so I got an awesome deal on the candles! Thanks lisaaa(; She also works at bath and body works so she knows all the new stuff in and all that goodness ~
Sooooo...
I bought a bunch of candles that smell amazinggggg ! And I'm really pleased with them

Mahogany Teakwood smells like man~
It does kind of smell like Abercrombie, but not exactly. It smells very good though ~ I bought one for my friend who loves the smell of Abercrombie

Pineapple Mango just smells very sweet and fruity. I'm not sure how else to describe it but I love it ! I was shown this one by my friend who moved away for college ~

Cotton, as I mentioned before smells like just washed laundry - straight out of the washer or dryer. It smells sooooo freakin good and fresh. It makes you feel warm inside. You guys gotta smell this if you like Clean - Warm Cotton

Frosted Cranberry is really popular. One of my friend's co workers had to get it down for us because it was on the top shelf and the front ones were gone - no more spares in the under cabinet. It smells like cranberries. Like a really sweet, fruity scent. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment