Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Favorite Starbucks drinks

Starbucks has definitely become my go to place on campus. Even when I'm out with friends I always get the urge to get a drink from there. Just a few days ago I did a post on the Starbucks Rewards program -- so today I'm going to share my favorite Starbucks drinks with you !!

These are in no particular order, I love all of then equally! In case you are wondering, I usually get a Venti. Also.. Keep in mind that I don't drink coffee so these are all cold teas! But I can recommend a coffee from when I did drink

1. Passion Iced Tea Lemonade

2. Black Tea with Raspberry syrup, sweetened, with Thai Walls

3. Black Tea with Strawberry syrup and Thai Walls

4. Iced Green Tea latte with soy
-----
Coffee drink
5. White Chocolate matcha frapp

No comments:

Post a Comment