Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

7 Deadly Sins beauty related tag

.
so let's begin.:

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
Inexpensive: if it was something i bought for myself that I still own now, I'd have to say it's my coastal scents hot pots! $1.99!
Expensive: My most expensive (single) item would have to be my Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill eyeshadows(: but love them, worth every penny (; $32 I believe
But my most expensive items are my palettes. The most expensive palette is my Smashbox Photo Op mega palette (cost me about $120 on qvc) but worth it!

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Revlon colorstay foundation because I love everything about it but it makes me break out! Then again foundation in general does that to me ><

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

Lorac eye candy full face palette. Omg if you see this thing, you'd understand.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
False lashes? But idk if it is due to laziness. Laziness would be my skincare ...

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Eyeliner!

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Physical?
(Pictures say a thousand words)




 


7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Mac eyeshadows

No comments:

Post a Comment