Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Products I hated this month - September

1. Revlon color stay whipped foundation
This foundation had so many good reviews! I decided to splurge (kinda) and pick it up. First of all, it broke me out. Second of all, it did not look good at all. It had a weird color even though I got one that should have matched my skin tone and undertones and it had a pinkish cast to it. Hated this product!!

2. The Saem - Peeling So Good (scrub peeling, brown sugar and almond)
흑설탕 아몬드 스크럽 필링
I got this stuff in Korea from The Saem. It was super cheap - now I know why.
This stuff just... For lack of a better word - sucked. Like there is no scrubbing effect because the sugar just melts immediately when it goes on your face. I seriously didn't get any sort of effect with this and it didn't peel or scrub my face effectively. Please. If you like this product, maybe I'm not using it right - so let me know how you use it!

3. Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash cream cleanser
This stuff was on sale at CVS so I decided to pick it up, as I needed a new face wash. This stuff feels so good in your skin- a nice minty feel - but seriously doesn't do anything. At the least I would expect it to clean your face. It doesn't. I'm still left with oils and dirt on my face after washing- and it hasn't helped my acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment