Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

September Favorites 2012

Hello everyone! It is the end of September ~ and onto my October Blogging.
This post will be (as the title states) my September favorite beauty products!!

So let's jump right into the products i've been loving this month!

1. Bare Minerals original (in Light)
I use this powder foundation over a bb cream or tinted moisturizer. It provides me with enough coverage over something else. A huge plus is that it doesn't break me out. I like the original formula and not the matte, though I have oily skin. The matte doesn't have enough coverage and just doesn't look good...

2. Revlon kissable lip balm stains! Loveeee these (:
I especially like the colors sweetheart, and honey

3. Benefit They're Real mascara
This mascara is awesome (: it seriously does everything -- length, volume, everything lol (because that's all I really look for in mascara)
I think it holds curl also because I have a friend with stubborn straight lashes and she loves this too! In fact she is the one who bought this mascara for me (:

4. MAC all that glitters
Beautiful rosy gold color !

5. Étude House H2O Proof eye primer
Makes your eye makeup waterproof and last all day!!

6. MAC paint pot in Indianwood
Doesn't crease at all and can serve as an eyeshadow base. It looks super pretty alone too and it's perfect for my lazy days ~

7. Sally Hansen Pacific Blue nail polish
I got so many compliments on my nails this month !!
Have it on my nails right now !!

8. MAC Dipdown gel liner (Fluidline)
This is a dark brown gel liner. It looks a lot more natural but still deepens your eyes and makes them stand out. I found out about this from Angel, or Beautifymeeh !

9. Smashbox brow powder kit (taupe color and wax)
I love this! It keeps my brows in place all day! And fills them in without being too harsh

10. My beauty blender!
It isn't the real thing, but I got it from a friend and I love how it makes makeup so easy to apply with a softer finish

11. The body shop kabuki brush - for my powder foundation (:
It is sooo soft and probably the most dense brush I have.
I love it because it makes my powder foundation go on so easily and evenly



Let me know if you guys want reviews on any of these items! I'll go in depth for the items you are interested in, with pictures and swatches as well (:

No comments:

Post a Comment