Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2012

MAC Guilty Passions 2012 Holiday Collection

Hey guys! I know I haven't been blogging everyday ~ I'm really sorry , but college is crazy and I gotta keep my grades up. Midterms are going on ATM , and I'm stressed as ...
Anyway, I have an update on the MAC holiday collections coming up!

MAC Glamourdaze part 1 will be coming out October 25, which is a Thursday

Part 2 - the Guilty Passions collection will be released on November 8th!
That is also a Thursday

Part 1 includes the eye palettes, single items, brush sets, lip sets (not the lip gloss sets), and basically everything besides the Crushed Pigment sets and lip gloss sets, which will come out on the 8th of November

You can pre-order items before they come out at some MAC counters and locations

I've already pre-ordered a couple of the eye palettes and lip sets. Tomorrow I'll be heading over to my MAC free-standing store to see if I can pre-order more items from the collections. I think that the items from the first collection (extra dimension items) will be selling out really quickly so I'd recommend pre-ordering soon !!

Thanks for reading !

<3 jammie

No comments:

Post a Comment