Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

This or That (part 1 Makeup)

Q's
Blush or bronzer?
Blush!

Neutral eyes or colorful eyes?
I like both, but if I had to choose one for the rest of my life for an everyday look I guess neutral! You can really make mostly anything look neutral anyways (:

Powder foundation or liquid foundation?
Liquid - because I need the coverage

Dark or colorful nails?
Colorful!!

Brush or sponge?
Sponge - I just like the finish a lot better

Pressed or loose eyeshadow?
Pressed - I typically don't really like loose products

Lipgloss or lipstick?
Lipgloss. My lips peel like mad, so I need that glossy finish

Liquid or pencil liner?
If I have to choose one of these, pencil

Waterproof or washable mascara?
Washable - i never use waterproof because it is bad for your lashes ...
I may try waterproof though for special occasions

Liquid or stick (pot) concealer?
Uhh this is a hard one. I'm currently using a liquid one but I like pot concealers because they give more coverage?


And that concludes part 1 of my on-going This or That tag series! Stay tunes for more if these each day and please feel free to leave your choices in the comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment