Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Urban Decay Vice Palette

I'm so excited for this post! I just bought the Vice Palette a couple weeks back!
I'm a huge Urban Decay junkie~ anything they come out with, I'm gonna buy

I was really happy that this palette had all new shades though, because I have a bunch of repeats.

This palette is awesome, and has a ton of great and really pretty shades-- the only downside is that there is a lot of fallout from some of the shades and the matte shades are a little chalky/ streaky. Still, with the right primers or using the product wet and before you apply your foundation (which I'd highly recommend doing), you can achieve many great looks with this palette (;

The colors I am most disappointed with are Jagged (tons of fallout, chunky) and Chaos (streaky and chalky).
However, I am going to purchase the Too Faced glitter glue shadow insurance, which I think will hold the glitters in place and make sure that they don't fall all over my face. Use a sticky base to keep shadows and glitter in place.

As with all urban decay shadows, these are creamy and buttery and highly pigmented. I really wasn't disappointed by this palette even with the fallout. Thanks Urban Decay - for always coming out with amazing products! I look forward to future collections!!!

Cost: $59
Where to buy: urbandecay.com, sephora.com and possibly Sephora stores (I haven't checked)
I got mine at urbandecay.com
It is part of the holiday 2012 collection

No comments:

Post a Comment