Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Pre-ordered my MAC Guilty Passions gift sets (: And my thoughts on Glamourdaze

Today I went to the mall during my break and headed over to MAC.
I inquired about pre-orders and one of the makeup artists took me into the back room, where he showed me the Glamourdaze items. I had already pre-ordered the things I wanted from that line so I ended up leaving without buying anything. However, I did get to see all the glamourdaze items in person.
I didn't do swatches (sorry) because I felt I was being watched... Even though the guy left me there. But I will say that the three fluidlines look amazing! If you want to see swatches of it Pinkmissysparklez on Instagram has swatches of the MSFs, Fluidlines, eyeshadows, lipsticks, lip glosses, blushes, eyeliners, and nail polishes. (: she's awesome (:

Also, the eyeshadows are pretty but they are extremely small. Like the size of regular mac shadows...
They're like Extra Dimension minis.

Whisper of Guilt swatched beautifully, but I wasn't willing to pre order it.

The brush sets (the colored ones at least) were so cheaply made, or it seems that way. They were coarse and sparse and seemed like cheap or fake brushes.


So the MAC free standing store told me they were not going to do preorders of the gift sets because that was going to be released on a "first come first served basis".
I was just going to leave it at that and leave the mall, but something told me I should just try to ask Macy's ... Even though the Macy's at Kahala said I couldn't order the sets.
Luckily they said I could !
However, the registers were all down ..

(Talk about ups and downs)

Anyways, I was asked to come back in 10+mins and when I returned, the registers worked again, and I could pre-order !!


I got the three lip gloss sets and the three crushed pigment sets (:
The sets look even more gorgeous and vibrant in person! I was so happy and literally drooling over the sets! Gahh! They were in cute cardboard boxes with a plastic bow on the top as a handle to open the "hat boxes"

And at kahala last week, I got the two lip sets, && the green and orange palettes.

When I go on the 26th, (since I can't go on the 25th -- I have class) I will look at the individual items again and possibly pick them up if any are still in stock. If they sell out, which I'm pretty sure they will, no biggie (: I got everything I really wanted!

If you want to see prices and info on the colors, check out temptalia.com
She always has great info. She's my go-to blogger for new collections and swatches.

Anyways, if you want to see the items in person, go to your MAC store or counter and they should have samples of the products already! You can also pre-order the things you want, as they may sell out before they're even released!!
Have fun!

Xoxoxo ; jammie <33


No comments:

Post a Comment