Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2012

This or That (part 2 Nails)

This is the second part of my This or That tag series.

And here we go!


Bright or neutral nails?
I like both. But I guess I would have to say I usually have neutral ones.

Long or short ?
Long. I have always had long nails

Straight edge or curved (oval)?
Straight! I think that looks the prettiest

OPI or China Glaze?
I haven't tried China Glaze but I haven't had that great experiences with OPI either.. So I guess China Glaze :P

Acrylic or natural?
Natural(:

Opaque or shimmery (glitter)?
Opaque! I hate removing glitter, though it looks super pretty on

Design or plain (straight up color)?
Plain - because designs look nice but when they chip it looks bad :(

Essie or Sally Hansen?
Essie ? I like their colors since they're neutral


Okay- so that concludes part 2! Stay tuned for the next part & remember to leave your responses in the comments!!


No comments:

Post a Comment