Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 13, 2013

NYX single eyeshadow - Charcoal - review and swatch





In my September ipsy bag, I received this Charcoal NYX eyeshadow.
I honestly wasn't that thrilled to have gotten this because I have a ton of NYX shadows from before and I've never really been that big a fan of them.  I find NYX shadows to be a bit chalky and difficult to blend usually, so I never buy them anymore.  

However, I have to say that this eyeshadow pleasantly surprised me.  It was really smooth and velvety and it blended very nicely.  I will say that I expected the color to be a bit darker, and the shade that it actually comes off as is lighter than in the pan.  Other than that, I really like this eyeshadow and I may end up buying more shades of NYX eyeshadows!

Interested in joining ipsy? 

http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h0516a0kzkyq1xcy

Below are some swatches of NYX eyeshadow in Charcoal:



No comments:

Post a Comment