Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Saem Freely Soul Jelly Cushion eyeshadow - (더 샘 프릴이 소울 젤리 쿠션 섀도우) 02. Soul Brown (소울 브라운)

The Saem (더 샘) is a Korean cosmetics brand that is currently endorsed by IU AND G. Dragon.  It is a relatively newer store in Korea, and the first time I came across it was last summer during my annual Korea trip.  The first time I went to the store, I left with a very bad taste in my mouth because the saleswoman was so pushy and I ended up buying things I hadn't really wanted (easily persuaded).  Anyways, I recently went back to the store and found a few items that I was really intrigued by. 
I purchased a few different shades of the Jelly Cushion shadows because they felt really cool and squishy - kind of like the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush but more jelly-like.  The colors were also very pretty and the price of these was not too bad.  ($6-8)

The color I am reviewing today is 02. Soul Brown.  It is a nice purpley gold color with shimmer, and the shades (before mixed) are gold and purple.  I purchased my eyeshadow in Korea in Myeongdong 명동 area, but I saw other Saem shops around Seoul.  
This time, the sales lady was very nice and not pushy, and she was amused that we were from Hawaii.

Anyways, I quite like this shadow and I think it is a very pretty all over the lid color.  I would use a primer under it for best results, because it is kind of like a cream shadow and could potentially crease throughout the day.  





No comments:

Post a Comment