Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2013

MUA haul - muastore.co.uk

A few weeks ago MUA's website was having a sale (50% off) plus free international shipping! So, I knew I had to jump aboard that train ,
I ordered palettes from them before, so this time I decided to get a few trios, quads and singles.

The quads are called Extreme Metallic quads. I purchased them in "Glammed Up", "Go Getter", "Celebrity", "Smokin", and "Starstruck." Briefly, from what I've noticed is that they aren't a really EXTREMELY metallic finish, but they are very smooth and fall on the metallic side. These go for £3.00, or about $4.75. However, I got mine for £1.5 or $2.37.

Next, the Trio Eyeshadows I got were called "Chocolate Box" and "Innocence"
These trios were £2.5 or about $3.95 each
But of course I got them for £1.25 or $1.98.
I briefly swatched these upon unboxing, but can't really give you guys an opinion yet (so stay tuned for a full review)

Onto the single eyeshadows
I got these Pearl Eyeshadows in the shades 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 30
They cost £1 each or $1.58, with the 50% discount £0.5 or $0.79
Wowww (:
These eyeshadows are very smooth and come in so many really unique and pretty colors. I'll for sure do swatches and a review on them !

Lastly, I got one palette (£4=$6.32, or (£2 with my 50% off, and that equals $3.16)

Below are photos but I can't find one of the singles :/








No comments:

Post a Comment