Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

BH Cosmetics party girl palette (review and swatches)

Today ill be talking about a new ish limited edition palette from bh cosmetics. I actually got this quite a while ago during a Christmas sale.
My first experience with bhcosmetics.com over a year ago was a very positive one. So, naturally I expected things to run smoothly as they had before. However -- thus time I ran into problems. Nearly a month passed with no shipping info shipped out, customer service ignored my emails and so on. Eventually, I had to wait on the phone for half an hour to talk to a live person - who told me my package had been lost, or stolen - which I don't believe because I had never even gotten a shipping email. But whatever-I got my package a few days later.

Now the quality of the products disappointed me further, and the party girl palette was no exception. The matte shades were super chalky and the pigmentation was not very good, and patchy.
Anyways, it isn't the worst I've tried, but I was just disappointed because the first time I ordered the products & customers service were awesome!
I did some swatches so you can see for yourself ~
I love column 9! And I think that alone made the palette worth it, since it is very cheap. It definitely isn't a must have palette, so I'd skip it if you already have some great palettes.
All swatches were over an eyelid primer





























No comments:

Post a Comment