Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sephora Collection Long-Lasting Eye Liner (in Khaki)

Product: liquid liner
Where to buy: Sephora stores or sephora.com
Cost: $11
Colors: ~15

On Wednesdays my friend and I end school early, so we like to go eat and shop before work.
We stopped by Sephora, and I wanted to buy new makeup and get the Nar's VIB sampler.
I bought 2 Sephora Collection Jumbo Liners (12 hr Wear Waterproof) ~ which i will be later reviewing (and love BTW), and this Long Lasting Liquid Liner in Khaki (kaki). Let me first tell you guys that my expectations were not that high; however, after trying out this product on my hand and rubbing the swatch a bit, the color was just as gorgeous and no smudging. So i decided to give it a try (:

JUMP!

i LOVE this liner. I used it three days straight after i bought it, which may not seem like a lot, but keep in mind that i already use my MAC fluidline in Blacktrack everyday and this liquid liner is not even in black, its a colored one, so to wear it three days in a row says a lot.
I wore this first when i went out to dinner with my friends and it lasted all night.
Then i wore it to school, went through work, and it was still there, not smudged one bit, just as good as when i put it on in the morning!!! YAYY

I use this liner with my UDPP, and haven't tried it alone yet.  I will try it one weekend when i don't have to worry about anyone seeing me if it smudges, and will update this!!
Anyway i think it is awesome for the amount of money, and i will definitely repurchase, and can't wait to try the other colors!!! <33, jammie

No comments:

Post a Comment