Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2011

marry your daughter - alex thao cover

sir, i'm a bit nervous bout bein here today
still not real sure what im gonna say
so bear with me please if i take up too much of your time
see in this box is a ring for your oldest
shes my everything, and... all that i know is
it would be such a relief if i knew we were on the same side...
cuz very soon im hopin that i ...

can marry your daughter
and make her my wife
i want her to be the only girl that i love for the rest of my life
im gonna marry your princess and make her my queen
she'll be the most beautiful bride that ive ever seen
can't wait to smile, when she walks down the aisle
on the arm of her father...
on the day that i marry your daughter <3

this is one of my favorite songs ~~
it is sooo sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment